Okay, since the midseason trailer came out for season four a few theories have popped into my head.
What if the reason the names that have been used to unlock the dead pool list are attached to Lydia because Peter is behind this? I know his name was on the list but he could have done that as a way to take attention off of himself. Lydia and Peter have always had this weird connection, so why can’t this be possible?
Another reason I think it might be him is if you listen in the trailer when they play the tape of the man giving instructions it sounds like Peter.
We also can’t forget Peter’s speech to Scott in the trailer. Hello that screams evil. What if the dead pool is a way for him to become the alpha again? Also, lets not forget the Hale vault when the money was stolen. Peter was rendered “blind” from the smoke canister that man set off yet, Kate was not blind able to get out. Coincidence, I think not.
To add another wrench into the Teen Wolf machine what if Kate and Peter are working together? Isn’t it interesting that while Derek is loosing his powers Peter seems to be gaining more of his back.
I could be completely wrong about these theories, but I just had to put these out there to see what others thought. I also wanted to see if anyone else had the same thoughts as me or if I was going too far out on a limb.
Today has been pretty uneventful. I did a lot of writing hence why my desk looks like a post-it note factory exploded on it. While I wrote I remembered why I loved to write poetry and stories when I was little. It was so cathartic.
On the productive side I ordered my books for fall semester and helped my little sister search for the best deals on her first set of college books. I feel so old. It is so hard to look at her and see college freshmen.
Other than that my day was pretty low key. I am actually looking forward to getting up tomorrow and doing it all over again. I haven’t felt that way in a while.
This was Gracie last night. She was mad at me because while she was trying to sleep I was working on my computer making too much noise. #dogsofinstagram #divapup #sleepypup
Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
this is so awesome because usually the model for the type is super skinny but this I can actually use God bless.
This is also super great because the three main body types focused on in stuff like this are triangle, hourglass, and figure 8. It’s nice to see examples of my body type for a change.
reblogging for the type of language they use